Nazca Gaucho 28" High-racer arvostelu hollanniksi

Tiedätkö uuden kiinnostavan linkin? Infoa muitakin kirjaamalla linkkisi tänne.
GodTdd
Sisällöntuottajakokelas

Nazca Gaucho 28" High-racer arvostelu hollanniksi

Viesti Kirjoittaja GodTdd »

Ugh

Nazca sivuilla näytti olevan arvostelu Gaucho 28" pyörästä. Valitettavasti se ilmeisesti skannattu suoraan paperi lehdestä ja on hollanniksi.

http://www.nazca-ligfietsen.nl/xlntcms/ ... fiets&.pdf

Osaisiko joku sen verran hollantia että voisi pienen tiivistelmän heittää?

Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives be somewhere else.
Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

GodTdd
Sisällöntuottajakokelas

Re: Nazca Gaucho 28" High-racer arvostelu hollanniksi

Viesti Kirjoittaja GodTdd »

Ugh

Ronin Nojapyörät toimitti tiivistelmän:
Here is a short translation of the review of the Nacza Gaucho 28” Ultegra high racer.

The writer, Jos Hendriks, is comparing Nazca to Skoda because both make problem free, no-nonsence products, good quality and not too expensive.

Nazca Cruiser would be the Cruiser, Paseo the Octavia and the Pioneer the Octavia Combi. But now Skoda has the Superb, what now? Well, Nazca has the Gaucho!
Nazca co-owner Henk van der Woerdt developed this model because he was planning to drive up the Mount Ventoux in France and he wanted a high but light recumbent. He did climb this mountain twice with the Gaucho 2x28”.
The test driver owns a low racer and was surprised in the first test drives on his way to work how fast it was.
Being used to a low racer the bike felt in the beginning especially in corners excited. There is more movement in the corners because it is higher.
Because of the big wheels the track felt smooth and he could oversee everything very well.
The small race-tires make it suitable for tarmac and not so for gravel roads. It’s possible but you have to be more careful but this is on every race bike the same.
You can easy maintain a steady a fairly high speed and it feels light. The frame is very stiff.
This test bike has this special Aerosteer which felt good after a few days. It is not suitable for sharp cornering. You have to move your hands to shift gears with the bar-endshifters.
From standing still it starts up very fast. Because of the big wheels you can’t be short (I’ll have to check at Nazca what the shortest length can be). In this case the pedals will be able to touch the wheels which may not happen on a recumbent. Because of the short wheelbase the steer-movement is not much but you have to consider this.
The materials and build quality are perfect. The weight in this version is about 14 kg but you will not notice this driving uphill.
Compared to Challenge Seiran and the M5 shock proof. the Nazca wins on points.
So if you don’t want to ride low but still want speed, the Gaucho 2x28” is a good choice.
Follow the Nazca-rider….

Ron van der Woude

Ron, if it offends you, let me know and I will remove it.

Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives be somewhere else.
Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Vastaa Viestiin