SPECBIKE TECHNICS nojapyörä

Täällä voit keskustella eri pyörämalleista tai kysyä vaikka neuvoa, jos valinta tuottaa vaikeuksia.
Specbike
Viesti:

SPECBIKE TECHNICS nojapyörä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Specbike »

Greetings to all!
My name is Vladimir, I'm from Latvia, many of you I met at a competition in Nokia. I noticed that many people were interested in my seat. I'm ready to tell more about it.
The seat is made in 2013 from ordinary steel 1mm, cut with a laser and welded, everything is simple. Thanks to the minimal form and a lot of holes, the seat is light enough. With brackets 1.9kg.
Seat mat also very interesting.
If you will be interested I can give drawings for laser cutting.

Liitteet
Specbike seat 005.JPG
Specbike seat 004.jpg
Specbike seat 003.jpg
Specbike seat 002.jpg
Specbike seat 001.jpg
jori
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja

Re: SPECBIKE TECHICS nojapyörä

Viesti Kirjoittaja jori »

Welcome to Nojapyöräfoorumi, Vladimir. :)

Very intresting seat in deed. Laser cutting gives a lot of freedom for designer.
One question i have. Why did you choose steel even if your bike is aluminum? Was it the reason the impossibility to weld aluminum sheet thin enough.

Kuva

I am intrested to build a integrated seat(able) bike frame, which can use a little boot for tools, spare tires and other necessaritys.
Frame-seat should be thin aluminum sheet which is very difficult to weld. Maybe seams should be riveted. By laser cutted parts it might be possible but can grow too heavy. :roll:

Jori

On se kumma hyypiö tämä ihminen.
Kun kerran omaksuu tietyn käsityksen ja asenteen jostain asiasta, tulee aivan kuuroksi ja sokeaksi todisteille, jotka kumoaisivat nuo käsitykset, ja varsinkin unohtaa ne. - Sakari Holma

Specbike
Viesti:

The frame of my bicycle is also made of steel.
With aluminum, there are many problems: strong aluminum does not bend and you have a lot of welding, soft aluminum does not hold loads, thin aluminum is hard to weld and thick has a lot of weight.
As a result: many problems and little benefit.

jori
Pistosuojattu sisällöntuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja jori »

Specbike kirjoitti:

The frame of my bicycle is also made of steel.
With aluminum, there are many problems: strong aluminum does not bend and you have a lot of welding, soft aluminum does not hold loads, thin aluminum is hard to weld and thick has a lot of weight.
As a result: many problems and little benefit.

Yes, of course. I messed up yours and Reinis's bikes. :oops:
You are talking about aluminum just like jooseha here. And you are right. Aluminum is not for DIY projects.
http://www.nojapyorafoorumi.fi/viewtopi ... lit=istuin

Jori

On se kumma hyypiö tämä ihminen.
Kun kerran omaksuu tietyn käsityksen ja asenteen jostain asiasta, tulee aivan kuuroksi ja sokeaksi todisteille, jotka kumoaisivat nuo käsitykset, ja varsinkin unohtaa ne. - Sakari Holma

Specbike
Viesti:

and here it is!
a lot of difficulties with the adaptation of fastening, wires and programming behind and now I can say: the motor works very nicely, guesses your desires and helps smoothly.

Specbike Shimano e trike 001.jpg
Specbike Shimano e trike 001.jpg (241.47 KiB) Katsottu 14269 kertaa
Specbike Shimano e trike 003.jpg
Specbike Shimano e trike 003.jpg (247.35 KiB) Katsottu 14269 kertaa
Specbike
Viesti:

I participate in the MTB competition by recumbent bike

SEB MTB 001.jpg
Mahe
Sisällöntuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mahe »

That full suspension trike is really interesting.

What's the maximum load (driver & luggage included)? The rear rack looks a little flimsy.

Is the height of the front suspension adjustable at all? Looks a little high, with light load in your summer photos in other thread :)

How's that normal fiberglass seat without any side supports? No mesh seat option? My experience with trikes is that it's good to have some side support on the seat. Then again it may be just me, I tend to roll every trike I ride :D

Markus Heikkilä

Specbike
Viesti:

Mahe kirjoitti:

What's the maximum load (driver & luggage included)? The rear rack looks a little flimsy.

rider weight 120 kg and a new luggage up to 50 kg. for frame and rack is a guarantee.

Mahe kirjoitti:

Is the height of the front suspension adjustable at all? Looks a little high, with light load in your summer photos in other thread :)

The front suspension is designed for shock absorbers 165x35, you can adjust only the harshness of springs or air pressure if you use air springs (option)

Mahe kirjoitti:

How's that normal fiberglass seat without any side supports? No mesh seat option? My experience with trikes is that it's good to have some side support on the seat. Then again it may be just me, I tend to roll every trike I ride :D

the seat is a very individual question, we can install a seat of any manufacturer and with a mesh too, or sell a trike without a seat but with brackets. You can try the trike in Riga at any time. Welcome.

Mahe
Sisällöntuottaja

Excellent video.

Yeah, the seat choice is a matter of taste. It would be interesting to hear how you and your friends have liked a narrow fiberglass seat like in your photos on a trike?

I have a slight case of trike fewer at the moment :) My wife bought herself a new one (fully suspended ICE) and I have been having fun with her Azub T-Tris. It's a great machine but lacks suspension. Hence my interest in your design. Who knows whether the disease will cure by next spring or not :)

Markus Heikkilä

Specbike
Viesti:

Mahe kirjoitti:

Yeah, the seat choice is a matter of taste. It would be interesting to hear how you and your friends have liked a narrow fiberglass seat like in your photos on a trike?

we started from the beginning of this year and already have more than 30 customers in Germany, all with standard seating.
you can study the discussion about my trike on the German forum.
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/ind ... and.48505/
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/ind ... and.47032/
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/ind ... cks.49382/
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/ind ... elt.47511/
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/ind ... ost-852486

Mahe kirjoitti:

My wife bought herself a new one (fully suspended ICE) and I have been having fun with her Azub T-Tris. It's a great machine but lacks suspension. Hence my interest in your design. Who knows whether the disease will cure by next spring or not :)

ICE and AZUB great machine with a high price and for intelligent road. :D
if you need a machine for ruthless use - welcome to me. :D
(please do not postpone until the spring, next year I'll have a price increase and queue before the summer season)

Mahe
Sisällöntuottaja

I did send some specific questions about customization using the contact form on specbiketehnics.com.

For others interested in this trike I'll repeat some of them here:

Is there a folding mechanism option? There are some photos in various webpages that suggest at least a prototype of a folding mechanism exists.

What brake, gear etc. options can you offer installed from the factory? Of course you can order a frame kit or a basic model and then switch components yourself, but not everyone is interested in tinkering.

Markus Heikkilä

Specbike
Viesti:

folding mechanism - yes, this is possible
standard equipment: https://specbiketechnics.com/en/shop/tr ... suspension
for a special order we can install almost any bike part

to get an offer, it's best to use email mb@specbiketechnics.com

Specbike trike 001.jpg
Specbike trike 002.jpg
Specbike
Viesti:

Today I made a special test for a bike on deep mud, the video will be later.

MTB 005.jpg
MTB 006.jpg
MTB 007.jpg
MTB 008.jpg
Specbike
Viesti:

now on video

Mahe
Sisällöntuottaja

Tässä saattoi nyt käydä sillä lailla että tommonen täysjousitettu comfort trike on tulossa Porvooseen kunhan saavat kasattua :mrgreen: Availen varmaan oman ketjun sitten kun pyörä on kotona :)

Markus Heikkilä

Vastaa Viestiin