Recumbent Events still in 2009?

Onko mielessäsi nojapyöriin tai nojapyöräilyyn liittyvä kysymys? Haluatko kertoa kokemuksistasi? Kirjoita tänne ja saat varmasti vastauksia.
finntrike

Recumbent Events still in 2009?

Viesti Kirjoittaja finntrike »

Terve, my name is Dave and I am riding a TerraTrike Path 8 with Schlumpf HSD, I live on border of Helsinki and Vantaa, and I was wondering when next time you will have some riding event... I would like to ride with other Recumbent riders also :=)

Kiitoksia Paljon !

p.s. olen suomessa nyt yli 10 vuotta, mutta en puhu niin perfekti suomea, mut yritän koka ajan... :)

Apache1
Viesti:

Re: Recumbent Events still in 2009?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Apache1 »

Welcome Dave,

Its nice to get some new blood like myself in here. I ride with Sinner Comfort. Standard setup with SRAM dualdrive. Working well. I have riding my trike about one year now..

I hope people will arrange some meeting here near Helsinki. Atleast before summer is over. :) All great meetings are outside of Helsinki... THis place is not built for bikers.. :) This is city of automobiles...

GodTdd
Sisällöntuottajakokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja GodTdd »

Ugh

Well you did kind miss the LowRide -09 event (http://lowride.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=671). Although it was not Helsinki. There is some meeting going on at Järvempää area too (http://lowride.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 3%A4%C3%A4) but I have not seen any meeting in Helsinki/Espoo/Vantaa area.

Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives be somewhere else.
Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Apache1
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Apache1 »

"Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives be somewhere else."

Ooo muistan tuon.... Pelottavia jaksoja olivat monet.

NYt on Atlantikset etusijalla (SG-Atlantis)

Vastaa Viestiin